complete program manual for download ->
- Friday 14th July – Sunday 16th July 2023
- Piano Bar
- Theatro Music Club
- Pivnice U Svatého Mikuláše
How to register?
- Fill out a form and we will send you details for payment.
What to expect?
- On Friday 14th July, there will be a welcome party in Piano Bar, where our TOP 3 from FANvision 2022 will perform a special Eurovision medley, so you can expect Adriana, Christopher and Regev to perform Eurovision classics and their personal favourites for you. We have some more surprises for you, before DJ Jay-T, resident DJ of the Eurovision Weekend, takes over to make you dance until the small hours.
- For those interested in an additional programme, we offer a visit to Žižkov Television Tower, which is located close to the Piano Bar. The visit will be at 6:00 pm, so everyone can then be in place for the beginning of our welcome party. The price for the visit is 300 CZK and is NOT included in the ticket price for the Eurovision Weekend. More information can be found here: https://towerpark.cz/zakaznicke-centrum/#cenik
- Piano Bar, Milešovská 1986/140, Praha – Vinohrady
- On Saturday 15th July, we organize a sightseeing tour in the historic city centre of Prague. In the evening, there will be a big Gala in Theatro Music Club. During this gala, we will see FANvision 2023. What is FANvision? People from OGAE fan clubs all over Europe are representing their national fan clubs and performing Eurovision hits. The list of confirmed participants can be found here: https://escarena.cz/fanvision-2023/.
- During this evening show, you will see also guest performances by Eurovision artists. The first confirmed act for the evening is RODAN, who was a finalist in the Czech national final ESCZ 2023 with his song Introvert Party Club.
- The second confirmed artist, and the first international one, is Suzy (Portugal 2014) who was already a guest at Eurovision Weekend 9 years ago. We can already confirm, that she will perform more Eurovision songs, besides her own entry from Copenhagen Quero Ser Tua.
- A third guest, and the second international artist, is Salena, who represented Austria this year in Liverpool together with Teya and their song Who the Hell is Edgar?. Teya will not be able to join her at the Eurovision Weekend, but we will definitely get the chance to hear their song live on stage in Theatro Music Club.
- After FANvision 2023 will be over, DJ Jay-T will once again take his spot and Eurovision music will be playing all night long.
- Theatro Music Club, Křižíkova 10, Praha 8 – Karlín
- On Sunday 16th July, you are welcome to join us for a goodbye brunch at Pivnice U Svatého Mikuláše, which is located close to the famous Charles Bridge. You can expect a variety of traditional Czech and international cuisine. Prosecco will be served as a welcome drink to everyone, the menu will not be fixed, you can choose whatever you prefer from the menu („a la carte“). The event will be closed around 3 pm at the Charles Bridge, where we will make a group photo.
- Pivnice U Svatého Mikuláše, Malostranské náměstí 2, Praha 1 – Malá Strana
Who are our hosts?
- Both Friday and Saturday shows will be hosted by Adriana – the Winner of FANvision 2022, who brought Eurovision Weekend to Czechia and Prague for the first time! But she will not be alone. She will be joined by Vlasta Vébr, who is an experienced host, so they will be looking forward to welcoming all of you in July in Prague.
How to join the Eurovision Weekend?
- You can just fill out a registration form above, where you will let us know, when will you arrive and what you want to experience. We will then share with you payment details. The prices are in three different categories:
- 899 CZK for members of OGAE Czech Republic
- 49 € for members of any other OGAE fan club
- 59 € for anyone else, who is not a member of any OGAE club
- if you plan to come to Prague for Eurovision Weekend and you are not yet a member of some OGAE club, this is a perfect chance to join one of them – you will save us some money you can spend later on some other stuff here during your trip
- Price includes:
- admission to all parts of the programme
- Welcome evening
- sightseeing tour
- Gala with FANvision Song Contest 2023
- Concert by Eurovision artists
- reserved seats at the Eurovision Brunch (+ welcome drink)
- admission to all parts of the programme
- Price does NOT include:
- Seats for Sunday’s brunch are reserved, but consumption is NOT included in the ticket price. It will be „a la carte“, so you can choose whatever is on the menu of the restaurant.
- A visit to the Žižkov Television Tower on Friday afternoon. It costs an additional 300 CZK.
- After you have registered above you receive an e-mail with the confirmation. All you have to do then is transfer the price of the tickets to the bank account of OGAE Czech Republic, and you are on the ticketholder’s list.
- Find the prices above, and transfer the money to this account:
- payee: OGAE Czech Republic
- amount: see above (in case of more than one ticket, sum up the single tickets!)
- IBAN: CZ81 3030 0000 0014 9442 9038
- BIC: AIRACZPP
- purpose: please insert the name of the ticketholder(s) and in case you are an OGAE member add the membership ID(s) here
- For members of OGAE Czech Republic, scan this QR-code for a pre-filled money transfer form:
Where to stay?
- We don’t have any guaranteed hotel where to stay in Prague, but according to the locations of our main events during Eurovision Weekend 2023, we have one recommendation for you – a&o Prague Rhea.
If you have any questions about Eurovision Weekend, please let us know via email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Follow us also on social media: